Virtualization uses software to simulate the existence of hardware and create a virtual computer system. Using server virtualization, a company can maximize the use of its server resources and reduce the number of servers required.
Benefits of Virtualization
Virtualization can increase IT agility, flexibility, and scalability while creating significant cost savings. applications get deployed faster, performance and availability increases and operations become automated, resulting in IT that’s simpler to manage and less costly to own and operate. Additional benefits include:
- Reduce upfront and running costs via server consolidation.
- Minimize or eliminate downtime due to hardware failure
- Increase IT productivity, efficiency, agility and responsiveness.
- Deploy applications and resources faster.
- Enable business continuity and disaster recovery via virtual system backups
- Simplify data access & create a true software defined environment.
Scalable and Reliability
Like most businesses, you probably rely heavily on your server infrastructure. The scalability and reliability of your servers are a number one priority. Building a stable server infrastructure can be a complex and expensive undertaking.
Award Winning Solutions
How do we accomplish this using virtualization software? We implement products like VMWare and Microsoft Virtual Server to consolidate services onto fewer highly scalable, highly reliable SMB & enterprise-class servers.
This means reduced costs in deployment and maintenance that can save your business thousands of dollars. At C&I Technologies inc., we implement virtualization software to maximize the efficiency, flexibility and performance of your server environment while reducing operational expenses and capital costs.