Business practices are becoming more mobile all the time, sometimes making it difficult to keep track of your valuable assets and employees.
TELUS Fleet Complete can make keeping up to date with all business operations easy and effective.
In some cases, you may need to keep a close eye on your assets and employees for legal reasons. In other cases, it may be a matter of efficiency and productivity.
Either way, you are covered on both sides with CI Technologies and TELUS Fleet Complete.
CI Technologies is an accredited TELUS dealer that can help streamline your business operations and keep tabs on all your essential assets.
What is TELUS Fleet Complete?
TELUS Fleet Complete is an all-in-one cloud-based platform that gives youreal time insight into many aspects of your business operations.
It is versatile and scalable to grow with you as your business grows, helping improve efficiency while reducing superfluous costs.
The more you know about your assets and workers, the less likely you are to be blindsided with unforeseen complications and expenses.
What are some of the Features of TELUS Fleet Complete?
There is an abundance of incredibly useful features that come in the TELUS Fleet Complete package.
Some of the beneficial features and applications of TELUS Fleet Complete, are:
- Real time tracking for vehicle location, status, and performance
- Know where all vehicles are at anytime
- Performance reports on vehicles and drivers to cut down on expenses
- Prevent issues like speeding, excessive idling, inefficient routes, heavy breaking and acceleration
- Improve driver and vehicle safety
- Cut down on insurance premiums
- Keep up with required maintenance
- Regularly maintained vehicles perform better and last longer
- Improves fuel economy
- Get notified with updates for scheduled maintenance
- Monitor vehicle status
- Ignition status, battery voltage, diagnostic reports
- Give customers accurate arrival estimates
- Strengthen customer relations
- All can be coordinated with the office and dispatch to optimize efficiency and productivity
There are a few extra features of TELUS Fleet Complete that can further assist you with different aspects of your business.
A couple good examples of additional modules, are:
- Integration with Intact Insurance Company
- Electronic Logging Devices and HoS (Hours of Service)
Integration with Intact Insurance
If you are interested in reducing your costs for monthly insurance premiums for your vehicles, then the integration with Intact Insurance module may be just what you need.
An Intact Insurance dashboard will be integrated with your TELUS Fleet Complete service to help monitor the conduct and behavior of your drivers.
The Intact Insurance module can offer:
- Discounts for your fleet insurance rates upon enrollment
- Avoid speeding tickets and other traffic violations by coaching problematic drivers
- Improve fuel economy
- Enhance the overall performance and longevity of your fleet
Electronic Logging Devices and HoS (Hours of Service)
New legislation for transport between the US and Canada requires compliance with the ELD (Electronic Logging Device) standards.
The ELD device helps make this compliance simple and accurate by providing electronic reports for roadside inspections and border crossings.
Some of the benefits of the ELD and HoS services are:
- Simple ELD regulation compliance
- Offer accurate, electronic reports whenever required
- Electronic reports for vehicle inspections
- Reduce paperwork and wasted time
- Get automated alerts for any potential problems
- Integrate with the office for unified records
What are the Business Benefits of TELUS Fleet Complete?
There are many practical advantages to integrating TELUS Fleet Complete into your daily business operations.
A few of the most compelling benefits may include:
- Manage your fleet
- Keep track of valuable assets
- Monitor resources and business practices
Manage your Fleet
One of the main advantages of TELUS Fleet Complete is being able to your entirely fleet easily when integrated with dispatch.
Increase efficiency by:
- Automating the best routes
- Improving fuel economy
- Minimizing delivery times
- Optimize distribution and coordination of drivers and vehicles
- Optimize vehicle health and performance
- Improve customer service
Prevent unauthorized use and theft of your important assets, by:
- Tracking location of assets in real time
- Receiving updates regarding unauthorized use of movements
- Track climate control and fuel usage to ensure the health of assets
Being able to monitor your resources helps make sure operations are running as smoothly as possible.
- Designate new jobs to the right person based on location and availability
- Improve safety and satisfaction for workers and customers
- Easily deal with unexpected complications with a complete picture of your resources